Business Process Consultant
- Analyze the as-is process, discover the gaps and the low/non-value adds. Suggest the most apt to-be process design with configuration & change management recommendations
- Reengineer the process and suggest efficient working procedures that satisfy the process/business unit/organization’s business goals and objectives, as applicable
- Perform continuous studies/analysis to improve the business process, and give recommendations regarding the most suitable methodologies
- Plan and successfully execute projects to meet goals and support strategy priorities, delivering recommended improvements with supporting business rationale
- Lead cross functional teams for end to end portfolio analysis, to provide the 'best fit' strategy for process Optimization. Process mapping, root cause analysis and benchmarking of processes
- Educate and coach others on 'reengineering' methodologies.
- Lead the delivery of Enterprise-Opex framework/Business Transformation methodology and the associated programs to ensure sustained systematic improvements.
- Seek, share, and institutionalize best practices and promote industry BEST standards and the use of the latest/most effective methodologies for Process Excellence and re-engineering.
- Well Managed Operation - providing regular EGS BU OPEX/BT update for the management and leadership teams, detailing delivery outcome against targets. Regularly review, seek feedback and conduct analysis to ensure greater effectiveness of the Business Unit’s work.
- Lean/Six Sigma certifications like – Black Belt or Master Black Belt (Lean, DMAIC, DMADV) or equivalent domain related certifications