- Represent the Company in its transactions with PCAB
- Make technical, administrative and general management decisions pertaining to construction matters
- Make decisions on the hiring, promotion, transfer, laying off, disciplining or discharging of employees
- Report regularly to Top Management on the status of the project – schedule, quality, safety, health and budget concerns.
- Minimum 3 years construction experience , 3 years in managerial capacity
- Knowledgeable in Project Management
- Awareness of government procurement law
- Knowledgeable on building, safety, health and lien laws of the Republic of the Philippines
- Knowledgeable on MS project management systems, autocad and PERT-CPM
- Preferably graduate of Civil Engineering
- Experienced in handling workers and personnel as well contractors and government representatives.