Customer Service Agent
- Acting as first line support to our corporate and consumer customers – aiming to solve their technical queries by phone and email
- Tracking, collating and responding to customer issues within agreed timescales
- Escalating and liaising with our Technical Operations Centre (TOC) in Portugal for more complicated cases
- Working closely with Service Account Managers to help develop, grow and retain customer accounts
- Through working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ticketing systems and customer service procedures.
- Knowledge of supporting GSM
- A professional telephone manner and call management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English - able to take technical information and translate into easily understandable language for customers.
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills – including handling complaints effectively
- Good teamwork, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to understand and follow technical processes accurately
- Knowledge of the following tools/technologies would be an advantage: My SQL Querying, SIP, TCP/IP, LAN, DSL, Wi-Fi