Employee Relations Manager
- Responsible for managing the employee relations function for one or more business units.
- Provides guidance to subordinates based on organization goals and company policy
- Develops and implements proactive employee relations plans and programs in accordance with internal policy and labor-law requirements
- Consults with all levels of managers and human resource staff to strategize, define and resolve complex issues where analysis requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors
- Continually assesses the effectiveness and value of related programs and processes
- Exercises usual authority of a manager, including selection and development of staff