- Provides logistical and comprehensive support services to the President.
- Provides sophisticated calendar management; prioritizes inquiries and requests with little supervision and guidance; makes recommendation to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements and appointments.
- Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, phone messages, emails and mails; handles all visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
- Writes error-free emails, letters, requests, invitations, events and announcements.
- Manages contacts from emails, business cards and other source of contacts of the president and/or the company.
- Provides complex travel arrangements such as local and international flight bookings, hotel accommodations, transportation; prepares itinerary.
- Accurately tracks expenses of the president by managing credit cards and receipts, prepare liquidations and reimbursements, requests for payment and cash advance on time; make payments, comply with bank requirements for corporate and personal bank accounts with confidentiality to all details.
- Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings including but not limited to Board meetings, Exec .Com. meetings, Staff Meetings, meetings with business partners, government offices, suppliers, investors and other parties.
- Prepares meetings, including ordering of meals, booking conference and meeting rooms, setting up projector, produce materials such as agenda and minutes of the meetings.
- Acts as a liaison with the Board of Directors and Shareholders as needed.
- Maintains the physical Central filing System of the company; Acts on requests for Certified True Copy/original documents from all the departments.
- Prepares reports as may be required by the President.
- Perform other functions as maybe required by the President.
- Graduate of Business Management course.
- At least two (2) years of professional working experience in an executive assistant role is preferred; experience in MS office is required.
- Ability to perform all duties and responsibilities with minimal supervision; Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to communicate and speak verbally before groups, employees and guests