HR Delivery & Service Manager
- Responsible for the management and administration of the International Assignment Program for assigned lines of business within Company.
- Consults with Human Resources Business Partners and client leaders on business needs and formulating talent movement strategies
- Partners with internal and external HR functional experts to address specific needs and proactively identify unique challenges and manage with appropriate solutions
- Focuses on the resolution of complex problems with international expatriate assignments.
- Performs all aspects of assignment initiation including cost estimate, assignment letter, immigration process, and team member orientation. Coordinates repatriation upon completion of assignment.
- Monitors and adjusts expatriate allowances and provides year-end compensation reporting for tax purposes.
- May also perform implementation, analysis, and/or administration of company international human resources policies and programs.
- Partners with Corporate Relocation to answer questions and escalate issues relating to corporate housing and global relocation.
- Drives continuous improvement of the international assignment process
- Candidates must have 8+ years of corporate experience working in a global mobility program, including international/expatriate assignments, regulatory considerations, international relocation, immigration, and tax and/or 6+ years of experience in providing strategic, consultative HR client support as a trusted, business driven, results oriented leader with a global focus
- Strong HR background including experience with a variety of human resources functional areas including compensation, payroll, benefits, recruitment and talent planning
- Demonstrated project management experience and strong organizational skills
- Must be adept with Immigration Laws (US, EMEA, APAC)
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Capacity to create a strong collaborative work environment to successfully develop partnerships
- Strategic thinking to include the ability to evaluate and manage ambiguous situations
- Must be able to work effectively in a multi-national, global team environment including cross cultural sensitivity
- Must be able to navigate in a fast paced, dynamic environment with robust organizational and project management capabilities
- Capability to approach mobility with an innovative lens that strategically supports growth and change
- Leads by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Shift schedule is predominantly midshift with occasional day/night shift roles.
- Must be amenable to work on holidays/weekends should the business requires.
- Work location: Uptown, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City