Senior Android Developer
- Manage and oversee a project from the conceptual phase to the deployment phase
- Technical leadership
- Software development
- Code reviews
- Computer Science degree or similar
- 6+ years’ Java experience with 4+ years’ Android experience.
- At least one app currently published and live on an Android app store.
- Experience crafting pixel-perfect user interfaces with complex interactions and animation.
- Experience with Google Maps API
- English speaker
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Test driven development.
- Passion for delivering well designed high quality software.
- Knowledge of OOP, design and architectural patterns such as MVC.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously in a collaborative environment.
- Android SDK