Senior Business Development Officer
- To achieve these deliverables, the work shall involve the following;
- Undertake visits to clients particularly Utility companies, subdivision and housing owners, operators of industrial parks, managers of commercial and industrial establishments, local government officials, and other property owners for the purpose of promoting and developing solar projects, micro-grids, solar hybrid projects and other solutions.
- Assist the Business Development Manager in the preparation of Term Sheets, Info Memo, Co-development and power purchase agreements for submission to Utility companies, electric cooperatives, investors, technology providers, and potential strategic co-development partners.
- Work for the approval and signing of board resolutions, Term Sheets, Co-development and power purchase agreements as well as provisional authorities of bilateral contracts from the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC)
- Perform other functions assigned by the Company which are related to the business development work.
- Graduate of any engineering courses; or management course either Bachelors degree or units in Masters degree or attended special trainings and seminars on selling and business development.
- With at least three (3) year experience in Selling and Business Development
- Willing to travel.
- Able to communicate with managers and senior technical officers.
- With skills in public speaking or presentations.